Caboodle, my handy snippet keeper, has a beta release of version 1.3.
Version 1.3b1 includes a number of much-requested improvements to importing, exporting and printing:
- Added a Save PDF to Caboodle option to the printing workflows (i.e. the menu in the PDF button in print panels), making it really easy to save any document to a new entry just by (effectively) printing it to Caboodle.
- Added a PDF... option to the Import sub-menu. PDFs are imported as attachments in new entries.
- The folder hierarchy is now preserved when importing; folders are imported as entries with a folder icon and no text content.
- Added Web Archive and HTML options to the Export sub-menu. The Web Archive format is nice and tidy, and can be displayed in any modern web browser. The HTML export outputs the entries as folders of HTML files and images.
- Added General Preferences to include or exclude the creation and modification dates, Subject, and/or custom fields when printing and exporting. They are all included by default.
- Changed the format of the printed/exported dates to be the same as displayed in the window, and fixed a bug where it was outputting the creation date instead of the modification one.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug where having an entry selected, doing a search and not selecting anything, then clearing the search would leave the selection without displaying the corresponding entry content.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent finding licenses in very rare circumstances.
Download Caboodle 1.3b1 now!