About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of Caboodle is version 1.5.
(Release 1019): released 2009-05-19; requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later; Universal Binary; Leopard-ready
- Added an optional Save PDF to Caboodle item in the printing workflows (i.e. the menu in the PDF button in print panels), making it really easy to save any document to a new entry just by (effectively) printing it to Caboodle.
- Added a menu command to the Caboodle menu to Install PDF Workflow..., so you can install it later if desired.
- Added a PDF... option to the Import sub-menu. PDFs are imported as attachments in new entries.
- The folder hierarchy is now preserved when importing; folders are imported as entries with a folder icon and no text content.
- Added Web Archive and HTML options to the Export sub-menu. The Web Archive format is nice and tidy, and can be displayed in any modern web browser. The HTML export outputs the entries as folders of HTML files and images.
- Improved the handling of exports to use multi-threading only when appropriate.
- Added General Preferences to include or exclude the creation and modification dates, Subject, and/or custom fields when printing and exporting. They are all included by default.
- Changed the format of the printed/exported dates to be the same as displayed in the window, and fixed a bug where it was outputting the creation date instead of the modification one.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug where having an entry selected, doing a search and not selecting anything, then clearing the search would leave the selection without displaying the corresponding entry content.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent finding licenses in very rare circumstances.
- Updated the French and German localizations.
- Added Dutch localization.