Caboodle icon Caboodle
Lean, clean snippet machine

Some added features I would like

Ric Smith wrote elsewhere (moved here as a more appropriate location):

I have tried several note taking software and I like Caboodle a lot. There are however a couple things I would like to see.
1. When copying word files containing text and images, the images get copied also.
2. The same with pdfs.
3. when adding images to text, would like wrap-around text, and images on positions other than the left.
4.when taking snippets from a web page, images copied from there location and placed where they belong, instead other the image text as it is now. I realized that links would needed to be followed, etc.

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Some added features I would like

Thanks for the suggestions; I'll make a note of them.

Note that you can set the image position by using the ruler: simply select the image and set the paragraph alignment to centered or whatever is desired.

I would like to add to the list. Please add Import email from Apple's Mail program.

Thank you,

Robin

David Sinclair's picture

Would you want to import all email, or only some? I'm not sure Caboodle is the best place to archive email; Mail itself is pretty good at that, via custom mailbox folders.

Only some email. A Print to Caboodle feature using Mac OS X PDF services would work.

Robin