Simon icon Simon
Flexible server monitoring

Can't find the new stuff (S.M.A.R.T. Status, Drive Status, and Pulse services)

I just upgraded to 2.5 from the latest beta, and I can't find the S.M.A.R.T. Status, Drive Status, and Pulse services. Some of the new notifiers aren't present either. Maybe an upgrade issue?

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Can't find the new stuff (S.M.A.R.T. Status, Drive Status...

Are you perchance using Spanish as your OS language?

The Spanish localization wasn't updated in version 2.5. So those services and notifiers wouldn't have made it into that language.

I've now uploaded them to the Simon Extras page, so you can download them from there.

Ah, that was it. I've

Ah, that was it. I've deactivated the localization and they're all there now. I like it better in English anyway! :)

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Ah, that was it.

Glad that fixed it. If you want to help update the Spanish localization, to make it perfect for you, I'd appreciate the assistance. The original localizer seems to have lost interest; he hasn't replied to several queries.

Otherwise, if nobody volunteers to update it, I'll probably remove the Spanish localization for version 2.6.

To be honest, I don't think

To be honest, I don't think it's worth working on it. Most of the terms make sense in English anyway, and I doubt that s Spaniard that really needs this program has a problem understanding it.

Thanks for your support, as always!

I would agree with Jorge on

I would agree with Jorge on this one.online roulette poker site online blackjack video poker divx movies horse betting iphone games