Time Out icon Time Out
You deserve a break

Not launching after reboot or sleeping

Bonjour,

Tout d'abord merci pour ce logiciel génial que je recommande ici en français : http://www.journee-efficace.fr/fatigue-oculaire-ordinateur/ ;)

Ensuite j'ai un petit problème : j'ai une version Premium et je suis sur Os Sierra.

Cependant malgré le fait que l'option "démarrer automatiquement au démarrage de l'ordinateur" soit activée, au reboot, ça ne marche pas, ni après la mise en veille et au réveil.

Du coup je me retrouve étonné à chaque fois à redémarrer manuellement le logiciel...

J'ai un disque sur crypté via FileVault est ce que cela peut jouer ?

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Translate par Google now :

Hello,

First of all thank you for this great software that I recommend here in French: Article on Time Out;)

Then I have a small problem: I have a Premium version and I am on Os Sierra.

However, in spite of the fact that the "start automatically at computer start" option is activated, at reboot, it does not work, either after the standby and when waking.

So I am surprised every time to restart the software manually ...

I have a drive encrypted via FileVault is what this can play?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Not launching after reboot or sleeping

Thanks for that article. I'm glad you like Time Out.

Make sure the app is in your Applications folder. The automatic start option does not work if the app is located somewhere else (like Downloads).

If that doesn't help, you can long-click or right-click on the Dock icon (if it is shown), and choose the Options > Open at Login command from the Dock menu.

Ok thanks

The App is in the Application folder.

But I'm trying the second method. I will say you if it works the next time.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Hi,

It doesn't work. Do you thing I have to reinstall the App. No problem with my Premium subscription ?

Regards

David Sinclair's picture

I don't think reinstalling or the supporter status would make a difference.

Are you sure the app isn't being launched? It won't show a window, but if you have the status item enabled, that should appear.

There are two other ways to automatically launch: when you log out (or restart) your Mac, check the box to reopen apps. Alternatively, go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > Login Items, then click the + button and add Time Out.