Simon icon Simon
Flexible server monitoring

Searching option?

Hello!
I'm looking for a program for monitoring web pages.
It seems you applications looks not bad.
But I found topic on forum about searching option http://www.dejal.com/forums/2017/10/30/searching-tests-titles-and-other-...

Is it true? No search option for tests?

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Searching option?

Yes, that's correct. Searching tests isn't something that many people have asked for, but I'll count you as another request, which helps bump it up the priority queue.

You can use groups to organize tests to make it easier to find them. Perhaps group by server kind, or even alphabetically if you have a lot of tests.

Hmm...
Strange statement.
So, you may remove Close button from application, because isn't something that many people have asked for. Users can close application using CMD+Q shortcut, or just turn off their Mac...

David Sinclair's picture

There's a difference between removing standard functionality, and adding a feature. While many apps have search features, it isn't something that comes "for free" with an app; each app that chooses to add it has to implement it in a way that makes sense for that app.

Yes, you are right.
But searching - is standart functionality for ANY apps with lists I met before.
Users use Spotlight on macOS to start applications even they have only 20-30 programs. Because it's conveniently.
Anyway, thanks for dialog.