About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of Profile in the App Store is version 2.2.5. A newer version will be available soon.
(Release 1015b): released 2012-01-19; requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Added device serial number support: Serial Number field appears only until the value is populated.
- Now encrypts the username, password and serial number on the device.
- Improved the formatting of error messages received from the server.
- Restored error alerts in the Unlock view.
- Added support for field formatting (first use in the serial number field).
- Moved Drafts and Errors List items from Sync menu to the General Functions list.
- Added count badges to relevant General Functions list items.
- Matched toolbar title color & shadow to navigation bar's.
- Patients, Appointments, Tasks, Drafts & Errors lists now all use variable row heights and wrap the text, so they aren't truncated.
- Updated the Open and Shared classes to the latest Dejal Open and Shared code.