About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of Time Out is version 1.7.1.
Time Out 1.7.1
(Release 1036): released 2012-11-25; requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later; 64-bit; Mountain Lion-ready
- Fixed issue that prevented the timers from starting when auto-launched until Time Out is brought to the front the first time.
- Now sets the state of the auto-launch preference checkbox from whether or not it'll actually be launched, rather than just what was previously chosen (a subtle difference).
- Fixed the minimum OS requirement, so trying to launch it on an OS version before 10.7 will give an alert instead of unexpected behavior.
Time Out 1.7
(Release 1035): released 2012-07-25; requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later; 64-bit; Mountain Lion-ready
- Added a Volume slider to the Sound break preferences, enabling sounds to be played quieter if desired.
- Added a checkbox to enable repeating the start sound until the end of the break; useful to loop short sounds as an audio cue of the break.
- Reimplemented the auto-launch preference to work with Mountain Lion and sandboxing.
- Removed the quit confirmation preference.
- Removed the in-app purchase options, since not compatible with 64-bit, and rarely used. (Standard edition only)
- Fixed display of license entry date in the Licenses editor. (Standard edition only)
- Fixed drafting an email if a license couldn't be found. (Standard edition only)
- The standard edition of the app is now signed with a Developer ID to support Gatekeeper on Mountain Lion. (Standard edition only)
- Time Out now requires a 64-bit Mac and a minimum of OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Many other behind-the-scenes improvements made possible by dropping older OS versions, PowerPC and 32-bit support.