Simon icon Simon
Flexible server monitoring

Introducing Simon 5!

Simon version 5 is now available. It is a massive update, introducing a much-requested feature: syncing the Simon data between multiple Macs, plus a Simon Status service, a Link Checker filter, improved Find filter, iMessage and Speak Error notifiers, a new app icon, and much more.

Important: please note that Simon 5 requires a minimum of macOS 10.12 (Sierra), and is a paid upgrade from Simon 4. Purchasers since September 1, 2020 automatically get a version 5 license (that also works in previous versions).

Read the Simon What's New page for details.

Upgrade of Licenses when a promo is happening?

I see that today there is a promo for the Enterprise License happening at MacUpdate (http://www.mupromo.com/). I have a standard License already, but was wondering what the upgrade price would be for loyal customers that would be interested in upgrading their license?

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Upgrade of Licenses when a promo is happening?

I normally don't discount the upgrade licenses. But you're right, loyal customers should be rewarded. So I've just added discounts for you.

You, and anyone else reading this, can upgrade from a Basic to a Standard license, or from Standard to Enterprise, with special discounted prices for a limited time via this special store link. This offer only applies to the PayPal store, and expires at the end of the week, so be quick.