Time Out icon Time Out
You deserve a break

Randomizing and/or setting the Calm scene

Hello!

Love what you've done with the new Time Out! Great work! Quick question/suggestion:

Is there a way to randomize or permanently setting the scene which gets displayed when the CALM time out turns on? Currently it always defaults to the mountain lake view, and to change it I have to manually change it each time. Is there a way to randomize it? Or for other breaks set it to a specific one?

Thanks!
David

David Sinclair's picture

Re: Randomizing and/or setting the Calm scene

Hi David,

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

I'm not aware of a way to randomize the Calm theme. The theme is actually just a bookmark to the calm.com website, much like a bookmark in Safari or other web browsers. Maybe if you have an account with them it could let you specify a random initial scene, but I don't know.

If you do figure out a way, let me know.

I have a calm account and when I access through Chrome or Safari it has saved my logged in status. But this does not happen through Time Out.

Would it be possible to retain the logged in status from with Time Out? If you could then you could provide the full benefits of Calm through Time Out without doing anything other than retaining logged in.

Thx!

David Sinclair's picture

Have you tried logging in during the break? I would expect it to remember the logged in state in the cookies, though it might not. I'll see if I can improve that, if not.