Simon has a help book built-in, so you can read about it directly in the application. Simply go to HelpSimon Help within Simon.
If you prefer, you can also read Simon Help here in your web browser.
- DejalNews newsletter: Occasional Dejal announcements via email. Recommended.
- Dejal blog: The latest announcements for all Dejal products, developer notes, general Mac news, and other topics. Recommended.
- Simon-only blog: A filtered edition of the Dejal blog, with only Simon entries listed, if you're not interested in other Dejal news.
- Dejal blog RSS feed: Subscribe to the full RSS feed to get the latest Dejal news in your preferred feed reader. Recommended.
- Simon-only blog RSS feed: Subscribe to the RSS feed of Simon-related blog posts.
- General FAQ: Got a question? Check the Frequently Asked Questions list to see if it's already answered. The General FAQ has licensing and other questions common to all Dejal products.
- Simon FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) specific to Simon.
- Simon Forum: A community of people using Simon; the best place to ask questions and get help from the developer and others.
- Contact Us: If you prefer a private discussion, the Contact page has an email link and web form for feedback.
Customer support is very important to us, so rest assured that whichever way you get in touch, we will respond (if requested) as soon as possible; usually within hours or even minutes.
Need more detailed or technical assistance? Introducing the Simon Service Plan, an annual subscription for heavy users or large organizations, or anyone who wants to get the most out of Simon.
The Simon Service Plan includes all app updates, including paid major upgrades like version 4.0 and any future updates within the subscription period, at no additional cost.
The Service Plan also includes two technical support incidents each subscription year. These give you top-of-the-queue direct access to the developer via email, and can be used to answer general questions, help set up Simon tests, services, filters, notifiers or reports, provide high-priority bug reports, or suggest new feature enhancements. Note that implementation of fixes, improvements or new features is at the developers discretion, in keeping with the design goals and timeline of the app.
Once the two technical support incidents have been used, additional incidents can be purchased; Dejal will offer this as needed. Unused technical support incidents expire at the end of the subscription year. The subscription is purchased via PayPal, and unless you cancel, PayPal will automatically renew it after a year, at which point two more incidents will be provided.
If you have any questions about the Simon Service Plan, get in touch.
Ready to subscribe? Just $99.00/year.