About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of Pack is version 1.2.
(Release 1007): released 2015-05-22; requires iOS 8 or later
- Redesigned the Apple Watch app to simplify the layout, with all items in one list like in the iPhone app.
- Added a Force Touch menu in the Watch app, with buttons to change the arrangement and to mark all items as packed or unpacked.
- Improved the appearance of the Watch screen when all items have been packed.
- Now automatically updates the Watch app when making changes in the iPhone app.
- Fixed a crash when launching the Watch app in some circumstances.
- Added a Glance on the Watch, as a quick indication of the number of items remaining, and a quick way to get back to the app.
- The iPhone and Watch apps now arrange by category by default (your selection is still remembered).
(Release 1006): released 2015-04-13; requires iOS 8 or later
- All items are now selected by default, so you can begin packing immediately.
- Fixed a crash when adding a new item.
(Release 1005): released 2015-04-10; requires iOS 8 or later
- Added an Apple Watch app to enable you to mark things as packed, without having to take your iPhone out of your pocket.
(Release 1002): released 2014-12-14; requires iOS 8 or later