About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of Simon is version 4.2.2.
(Release 4031): released 2017-02-28; requires macOS 10.10 or later; Sierra compatible
- Updated support for Setapp. (Prefer a subscription to Simon and lots of other apps? Check out Setapp.)
- Added an in-app purchase option, so you can purchase a license without leaving the app (direct edition only).
- Fixed the Result label when editing a Number filter to correctly display the status icon and result message.
- Changed the Script editor to prevent it from using smart quotes and dashes, which can interfere with correct script functioning.
- Fixed an exception with the MySQL service.
- A number of other minor fixes.
- Built for Sierra (but still compatible back to Yosemite).