About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of Tweeps is version 3.2.
(Release 3005): released 2013-03-09; requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Added support for Twitter's new version 1.1 API.
- Improved loading the accounts list and profile view.
- Replaced the buttons in the Profile view.
- Now uses a tinted status bar on iPhone.
(Release 3004): released 2012-12-11; requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Fixed a crash when going back before the list of profiles has completed loading. Sorry about that!
(Release 3003): released 2012-10-01; requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Added support for the new 4" display on the iPhone 5.
- Built for iOS 6.0, compatible back to iOS 5.0.
- Removed the rotation lock button on iPhone, since the OS provides that functionality.
(Release 3002): released 2012-06-18; requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Fixed a crash on launch that some people experienced; sorry about that!
- Now avoids showing multiple alerts at once.
(Release 3001): released 2012-06-10; requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Now uses iOS 5's Twitter accounts.
- Added the ability to edit avatar images.
- Now supports retina graphics on the new iPad.
- Changed the brown color scheme to a more standard one.
- The sidebar is now always visible on iPad.
- Many tweaks and bug fixes.
- Now requires iOS 5 or later.
(Release 2002): released 2010-07-06; requires iOS 3.1 or later
- Now compatible with iOS 4.
- Added high resolution icon and images for iPhone 4.
- Other tweaks and bug fixes.
(Release 2001): released 2010-05-27; requires iOS 3.1 or later
- Added support for the iPad; Tweeps is now an Universal app, with native support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Now uses xAuth (a more convenient OAuth variation) for authentication.
- Now remembers where you're up to when switching between Updates/Following/Followers/etc lists.
- Disabled the avatar editing feature for now, as it is incompatible with the xAuth implementation.
- Several changes to accommodate iOS 3.1 and 3.2.
- A number of bug fixes.
- Now requires a minimum of iOS 3.2 on iPad, and 3.1 on iPhone and iPod touch.
(Release 1002): released 2010-03-11; requires iOS 3.0 or later
- Fixed a crash when the device's Region Format is a non-English one.
(Release 1001): released 2010-03-09; requires iOS 3.0 or later